Cyber Defense Solutions has an opportunity for an Application/Software Developer to support one of our Federal Customers in the DC Metro Area!
Join a fast-growing company highly experienced in cyber security, cloud computing, virtualization, big data analytics, and project management! CDS offers very competitive compensation, excellent benefits including tuition reimbursement and employer-contributed 401K, free training and referral bonuses. We work with the best customers on-site at top government agencies.
Clearance Level: TS with SCI eligibility
Citizenship: US Citizenship
Location: Arlington, VA
• Perfrom software engineering efforts for a cloud-based test environment.
• Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
• Represents the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects.
• Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
• Ensures software standards are met.
• Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
• Provide infrastructure and production support as needed, including security patches, software upgrades, database migrations, backups, installing SSL certificates, documentation, and maintaining environments/servers.
Basic Qualifications -
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security, Information Technology or a related technical discipline with a minimum of 5 years of related technical experience required.
• Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility is required. In addition, selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
• Ability to develop new web application modules and perform complex technical and analytical queries.
• Experience maintaining and administering middleware tools (e.g. Oracle Business Intelligence Suite, Toad, Database Connection Drivers, JSON Studio).
• Ability to produce results in a fast-paced environment with the ability to meet iterative deadlines.
• Experience working in an Agile / SCRUM environment, as well as software development experience in a virtual or cloud-based test environment.
Interested! Apply Now for immediate Consideration!
Main Number: 855-292-3710 or 804-539-8278
***CDS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status***