Cyber Defense Solutions has an opportunity for an Application/Software Analyst to support one of our Federal Customers in the DC Metro Area!
Join a fast-growing company highly experienced in cybersecurity, cloud computing, virtualization, big data analytics, network engineering and project management! CDS offers very competitive compensation, excellent benefits including tuition reimbursement and employer-contributed 401K, free training and referral bonuses. We work with the best customers on-site at top government agencies. Give us the chance to make you a good offer.
Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation’s cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Cyber Defense Solutions team. The selected applicant will become part of Cyber Defense Solutions' NEO Horizon program, formerly called United States Computer Emergency Readiness (US-CERT), responsible for analyzing and reducing cyber threats and vulnerabilities, disseminating cyber threat warning information, and coordinating incident response activities. NEO Horizon provides advanced network and digital media analysis expertise and defends against malicious activity targeting networks within the United States and abroad.
Clearance Level: Top Secret with SCI eligibility
Citizenship: US Citizenship
Location: Arlington, VA
The Application/Software Analyst’s duties involve the design, documentation, development, modification, testing, installation, implementation, and support of new or existing applications software. Work will include evaluating new applications software technologies; and ensuring the rigorous application of information security/ information assurance policies, principles, and practices to the delivery of application software services. The Application Analyst will continuously and proactively improve security within the development lifecycle. Working with the Application/Software Developers, the Application Analyst is ultimately responsible for ensuring that software is free from vulnerabilities that can be exploited by attackers.
· Perform software engineering efforts for a cloud-based test environment or Perform software engineering efforts for an enterprise-based test environment
· Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
· Represents the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects.
· Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
· Ensures software standards are met.
· Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
· Provide infrastructure and production support as needed, including security patches, software upgrades, database migrations, backups, installing SSL certificates, documentation, and maintaining environments/servers.
Ability to develop new web application modules and perform complex technical and analytical queries.
Experience maintaining and administering middleware tools (e.g. Oracle Business Intelligence Suite, Toad, Database Connection Drivers, JSON Studio).
Ability to produce results in a fast-paced environment with the ability to meet iterative deadlines.
Experience working in an Agile / SCRUM environment, as well as software development experience in a virtual or cloud-based test environment.
Interested! Apply Now for immediate Consideration!
Main Number: 855-292-3710 or 804-539-8278
Careers@CyberDS.com or Recruiting@CyberDS.com
***CDS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status***