Cyber Defense Solutions has an opportunity to support the following Air Force Intelligence Community.
Give us the chance to make you a good offer!
Join a fast-growing company highly experienced in cyber security, cloud computing, virtualization, big data analytics, and project management! CDS offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits including tuition reimbursement and employer-contributed 401K, and referral bonuses. We work with the best customers on-site at top government agencies.
Perform as a Cyber Threat Analyst or Incident Response Analyst for computer and network Security Incidents and Investigations on behalf of the AF IC (Intelligence Community) Security Coordination Center and Cyber Security Operations Center. Shift work is available
- Must be able to operate ArcSight ESM/Logger and other IC selected security tools.
- Responsible for identifying nefarious activity occurring on the network and reporting/responding to existing processes.
- Responsible for continuous process improvement, answering complex inquiries and recommending course of actions.
- Must be able to operate various Microsoft products to include MS SharePoint.
- Create new, edit existing and provide recommendations to task orders (TASKORDS) in support of AF IC.
- Provide service level coordination with ODNI and participate in meetings at the staff level.
- MUST have an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility access
- MUST meet DoD 8570 IAT Level II requirements (Security+ ce; CCNA-Security, SSCP, GSEC)
- Must possess a CND Analyst certification such as: GCIH, CSIH or C|EH.
- Must have experience working within a CERT/IRT, SOC, NOC or Forensic Analysis environment.
- Strong communication skills, to include provide formal (oral/written) briefings to customer.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Windows operating systems
- Must have the ability to perform critical thinking to solve Cybersecurity/C2 related problems.
- Must have the ability to drive process improvements and identify gaps.
- Must be proactive in engaging with stakeholders.
- Must be a self-starter and require minimal oversight.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Security or similar, preferred.
- 1-3 years supporting DOD entities with Cyber Security, Law Enforcement or Counter Intelligence.
- Experience with a wide range of security products to identify/respond to network Intrusions.
Must be willing to work shifts to meet 24/7 requirement.
Must be willing to learn new applications, operating systems, tactics, techniques and procedures.
Interested! Apply Now for immediate Consideration! or Email Recruiting@CyberDS.com for additional information
Main Number: 855-292-3710 / 804-539-8278
**Cyber Defense Solutions is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status***