Cyber Defense Solutions has an opportunity for an Application/Software Analyst to support one of our Federal Customers in the Northern VA and DC Metro Area! Most of the work will be performed in Reston, VA.
Give us the opportunity to make you a good offer! Top Salaries offered!
Join a fast-growing company highly experienced in cyber security, cloud computing, virtualization, big data analytics, and project management! CDS offers very competitive compensation, excellent benefits including tuition reimbursement and employer-contributed 401K, free training and referral bonuses. We work with the best customers on-site at top government agencies.
Clearance Level: Top Secret - Must have active TS Clearance
Citizenship: US Citizenship
Location: Reston, VA
Program Overview and Responsibilities:
Help develop and deploy a relatively small but complex data repository that integrates and communicates with broader systems on classified platforms. While this is primarily a software development position, the small team environment also requires the candidate to contribute to other parts of the project, e.g., planning and design, aid in client requirements refinement, and interaction with other development teams.
• Architect and Design system solutions
• Perform development of applications.
• Perform unit and integration testing.
• Identify and organize tasks required to build capabilities. Document in JIRA.
• Create and update system documentation such as System Design Documents.
• Provide input to the PM and clients on system matters. Provide slides and presentations as needed.
• Active Top Secret level security clearance
• Strong Java developer, and experience with AngularJS
• Strong User Interface Developer
• Unit and integration testing
• System design
• Excellent work ethic
• Team Player
• Strong communication skills
• Attention to detail
Interested! Apply Now for immediate Consideration!
Main Number: 855-292-3710 or 804-539-8278
www.CyberDS.com (Visit website to view openings and apply to the positions)
Cyber Defense Solutions, LLC (CDS) was founded as a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in 2008 by Navy and Army veterans in Triangle, VA just outside the Quantico MCB, and a short distance from Washington, DC. The company has grown exponentially since its inception, and is a leader in Cyber Security in the Beltway area. CDS Offers competitive compensation and exceptional benefits. Apply Today!
CDS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.