Cyber Defense Solutions has an opportunity for a Cyber Response Analyst / Cyber Fusion Analyst to support one of our Federal Customers in Arizona!
Join a fast-growing company highly experienced in cyber security, cloud computing, virtualization, big data analytics, and project management! CDS offers very competitive compensation, excellent benefits including tuition reimbursement and employer-contributed 401K, free training and referral bonuses. We work with the best customers on-site at top government agencies.
Clearance Level: TS with SCI eligibility
DoD 8570 Certification
Citizenship: US Citizenship
Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona
Program Overview and Responsibilities:
Serve on a team of Cyber threat analysts responsible for the 24x7 analyses and response to Cyber threat activity to protect client information resources. Coordinate with other Cyberspace operations teams to provide monitoring, analysis, reporting, and response for network and computer incidents. Serve as a subject matter expert for team members, specializing in network security monitoring, host analysis, and log analysis. Create and lead initiatives to improve security operations center processes. Interact with client leaders to coordinate 24x7 team activities, including real-time analyses of all Cyber event data and other data sources for attack indicators and potential security breaches, report production, and incident response.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as an incident responder and first line of the Army’s Cyber defense, identifying and responding to security threats.
- Responsible for incident confirmation, response, data collection, investigation, and analysis.
- Leverages knowledge of computer and network architecture to provide analysis during investigations identifying adversarial activity and methods for future detection and prevention.
- Conduct research and present options for increasing the security of Army networks.
- Compose and present reports on findings to leadership for intrusion incidents.
- BA or BS degree in Engineering, CS, Information Security, or Information Systems prefer
- DoD 8570 certifications (GSEC, Security+CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, GCIH, GCED, CISSP, or CASP in conjunction with GCIA, CEH, or GCIH).
- 3+ years of experience with performing host or network incident response.
- Experience with system administration, network engineering, and security engineering
- Knowledge of host and network log sources to apply to investigation, IR methodology in investigations, and the groups behind targeted attacks and tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
- Ability to perform analysis with close attention to detail and display solution orientation to learn and adapt quickly.
- Ability to lead and serve a team to complete the mission and work well under pressure to rapidly scope and investigate incidents.
- Knowledge of networking concepts and analysis tools and operating systems, software, and security controls.
- Ability to perform independent research and report on findings.
- Ability to apply originality and creativity in problem solving.
- Ability to be a self-starter, quick learner, and detail oriented.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively
- 7+ years of experience with performing host or network incident response
- Experience with systems administration, network engineering, and security engineering
- Knowledge of host and network log sources that apply to investigation, IR methodology in investigations, and the groups behind targeted attacks and tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs)
- Ability to perform analysis with strict attention to detail and display solution orientation to learn and adapt quickly
Interested! Apply Now for immediate Consideration!
***CDS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status***