Cyber Defense Solutions has MULTIPLE openings on multiple shifts for Cyber Response Analysts.
Join a fast-growing company highly experienced in cyber security, cloud computing, virtualization, big data analytics, and project management! CDS offers very competitive compensation, excellent benefits including PTO, tuition reimbursement, employer-contributed 401K, free training and referral bonuses. We work with the best customers on-site at top government agencies.
Clearance Level: Top Secret with SCI eligibility
Citizenship: US Citizenship
Program Overview and Responsibilities:
Serve on a team of Cyber Incident Responders responsible for the 24x7 Incident Response Analyst NCCIC Service Desk. Analyze and respond to Cyber threat activity to protect client information resources. Coordinate with other Cyberspace operations teams to provide monitoring, analysis, reporting, and response for network and computer incidents.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide effective front-line support leveraging service desk ticketing system, telephone, and email communications
• Support the service desk shift lead in operational activities
• Interact with government Program Manager for the service desk regarding operational issues
• Ensure timely and effective response to internal and external mission partners
• Follow the appropriate incident escalation and reporting procedures
• Seek to improve the quality, productivity, and culture of the service desk environment
• Coordinate distribution of incidents and service requests within the NCCIC ticketing system
• Conduct effective shift transition actions and procedures
• Duties may also include but are not limited to identifying, logging, categorizing, performing initial triage, routing, and resolving incidents and requests; manage the lifecycle of incident and request tickets in accordance with interface agreements, performing customer relationship management activities with mission partners, internal coordination and follow up for distributed actions, and compliance with defined processes, procedures, work instructions, and program requirements.
Must be customer and detail oriented and possess good decision-making ability
Knowledge and understanding of customer service techniques. A willingness to learn new tools and technologies and take on new responsibilities as assigned
Preferred qualifications or skills:
Experience working with a customer service oriented environment
Experience providing service desk/call center support
Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Experience in using the Remedy ticketing suite
Exceptional communication skills
Interested! Apply Now for immediate Consideration!
Please submit resumes to Careers@CyberDS.com for immediate consideration.
***CDS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status***