Cyber Defense Solutions has an opportunity for an Application/Software Analyst to support one of our Federal Customers in the DC Metro Area!
Join a fast-growing company highly experienced in cyber security, cloud computing, virtualization, big data analytics, and project management! CDS offers very competitive compensation, excellent benefits including tuition reimbursement and employer-contributed 401K, free training and referral bonuses. We work with the best customers on-site at top government agencies.
Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI eligibility to be considered
Clearance Level: TS with SCI eligibility
Citizenship: US Citizenship
Location: Quantico, VA
Program Overview and Responsibilities:
- Organize and lead a team to identify and complete all Test activities in an Agile environment.
- Create test strategy.
- Create, manage, and execute test plans.
- Perform independent research activities to fulfill needs of team, such as implementing automated testing infrastructure for software development projects.
- Create detailed known issue reports for every iteration of potentially shippable software.
- Perform analysis on all known issues in order to assist software developers with debugging activities.
- Work directly with management to determine state of software based on analysis of test results.
- Create test data.
- Create all necessary documentation, including help documents, testing processes, and other testing-related tasking.
- Assist with developing verification and validation criteria for all new features of software.
- Maintain working knowledge of current and planned features of software.
- Assist with other testing and other project activities as needed.
- Bachelors degree in Systems Engineering, Information Technology, or similar.
- 10+ years of experience.
- Test Lead experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with test reporting via JIRA, Excel, etc.
- Experience with automated testing tools (e.g., JIRA Selenium, Arquillian) and implementing automated testing.
- Experience with writing shell scripts.
- Data analysis skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work well in a mixed team of government personnel and other contractors.
- Strong self-organization and self-management skills, with emphasis on self-initiation and follow through.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Software development experience.
- Agile experience.
- DHS Suitability or the ability to obtain one. Final TS clearance required with SCI eligibility.
Interested! Apply Now for immediate Consideration!
***CDS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status***